Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello!

Hello everyone,
My name is Payman and I will be using this blog to share with all of you out there my experiences, my travels and the the things that matter most to me and that hopefully you will also find interesting. The things that I love the most are travelling and being my own boss. Travelling for me is not a luxury, its rather a necessity and I do indulge in it as often as I can. I have been lucky to have travelled a lot in my life so far and so far, the continent I enjoy visiting the most is South America. In that amazing continent, I have visited so far Argentina, Paraguay and Brasil, one of my favorites, if not my favorite place on Earth!

I just love Brasil and as I am accustomed to saying, I am a citizen of the world but Brasilian by heart ever since I can remember it!:) My last trip to Brasil was this past June and I loved every single second of it, and each time that I return from there, the dominant thought in my mind is to return there as soon as possible. My next trip there is schedule for this up coming February and do something I have always dreamed of doing: parading in the world famous Rio Carnaval with one of the Samba Schools! In June, I did manage to pratice some samba steps in the Sambodromo with Mestre Dionisis, the porta-bandeira (flag bearer) of Salgueiro one of the top teams in Rio de Janeiro and he told me that next time I am in town, to just call me and he would teach me a bit of Samba and would also help me with parading with the mythical Salgueiro!:)

So for now, that is all, working on achieving that goal of mine!

Until next time, stay tuned,

All the best,

Payman.
www.luxurytravelsforlife.com

No comments: