Monday, September 15, 2008

The PERFECT Home Bizz?

Back then around last Christmas, as one of my resolutions for the up coming new year, I started searching for a home based online business. I accidently stumbled upon the work at home forum and then I learned about a few businesses that seemed interesting. I started searching them more but one business, Global Resorts Network, stood more. Long story short, I spent 3 months gathering every piece of info I could find and gather about the company, the product, the membership, the business and contacted other people in it before I joined. I even went as far as contacting the Better Business Bureau and when the report came with an impeccable and stellar track record in 22 years of business, I knew this was real and purchased my Platinum membership.

That was in the beginning of April 2008. I was too busy and too lazy to get going right there. I then went on a trip to Brasil in June where I was able to use my membership. I was able to stay at a 5 star hotel, the Rio Othon Palace right on the world famous Copacabana beach in beautiful Rio de Janeiro. I was able to stay there at more than 60% discount on the posted rate at the hotel!I guess that was the aha moment for me to really see in action the power and incredible value of this membership and to really start believing in this business and this opportunity.

Since I came back, in the beginning of July, I have been focusing mainly on the retail side and with just one tiny little ad in a mag, I have been having a lot of great interest and have started having success and made sales. I had to make a sale all by myself to really believe that this was something possible for ME and now I am so pumped up, I am almost a new person. I do see for the first time, a very bright light and a whole new world of endless opportunities and possibilities opening up to me. It is an incredible feeling! I am expecting 2 if not 3 sales by the end of this week.

If I can have this kind of success with just one little ad, with barely any presence online (that is no video on youtube, no ppc, seo or whatever else is used by the gurus these days) other than my 2 little websites, I am literally blown away by all the potential once I really start promoting this on a bigger scale. It is almost scary!I am fully confident that by October of this year, I will have built this business to where it would turn my monthly full time income at my job into a weekly income online and then to quit my job and reach the 5 figure weekly level and go after my dreams. My goal of retiring for ever from a J.O. B by this Christmas is I feel within reach!

I am truly blessed to have found this AMAZING business. The GRN business is truly a life changing opportunity as it is slowly but surely changing my life for the BETTER!God Bless GRN-GRC and all the best to everyone, Cheers,

Payman
www.luxurytravelsforlife.com

No comments: